Thank you for your interest in the Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program. All prospective applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Requirements for applicants to be considered for an interview:
1. Completed application and required materials submitted to ERAS
2. Three letters of reference: two letters from clinical rotations and a Deans letter. Personal references are not acceptable.
3. Applicants must have passed COMLEX 1/2 or USMLE 1/2 before applying. Minimum USMLE score of 210 is required.
4. A copy of you transcript from your Medical School. Applicants must have graduated from medical school in the past two years and have clinical experience in the past three years.
5. Applicant must qualify for a limited educational license in the State of Michigan.
6. The program will not sponsor visas at this time.
Candidates: Please also review the DMC Nicotine Free Policy and Example Resident Contract . Additional Detroit Medical Center GME Policies are available at www.dmc.org/gme.
For additional information, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office at 248-937-5085.
Graduate Medical Education Manager
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
1 William Carls Drive
Commerce Twp, MI 48382-2201